If you’re not sure how to do something within ToolFleet:
- Have a look at the top of the screen, or sometimes within a “tip” hovering next to your cursor, for guidance on-screen.
- Click the “help” menu. This takes you to the “Resources” page, where you can browse through the various guidance articles, to see if there’s an answer to your issue. You’ll find links there to the troubleshooting section, and to the FAQ’s.
- If you’ve hit a technical problem, you can report it to us via the ‘Contact’ page, which sends us an email. We’ll email you back in due course. We aim to respond to emails within 24 hours.
If you have a feature-request, you can do this via the ‘Contact’ page.
1. What is ToolFleet?
2. Logging in.
3. Finding what you’re looking for, in the asset lists.
4. Logging information.
5. Raising ‘alerts’.
6. Moving an asset, and putting an asset in-use / out-of-use.
7. Calculating and logging Hand Arm Vibration (HAVS points).
8. What’s ‘Group’ for?
9. What to do if you need help, or hit a technical difficulty.
10. A final word.