In an organisation with only a few people, and a limited number of vehicles and assets, it’s reasonably easy to keep track of what’s been serviced when, either by keeping a mental note, or by using a paper-based system. However, as soon as there are a greater number of people and assets involved, it becomes almost impossible to keep track of servicing, inspections and repairs, without using some kind of software.
ToolFleet is an online organiser for inspections, servicing and repairs, allowing anyone in your organisation to access and update your data, at any time, anywhere.
- Improved safety. Improved efficiency. Extends the useful life of your vehicles and machinery.
- Paper forms can be used in places without internet access, or for use in harsh environments unsuitable for smartphones.
- There’s a “mobile” (smartphone) version of ToolFleet as well as a “desktop” one. You don’t have to install anything – simply log in via a browser. This means it works on any platform, whether it’s Apple Mac, Android, PC, etc. We are also currently testing an app that you can install on your handset to give you access when there is little or no internet connection.
- Logging Hand-Arm-Vibration (HAVS) exposure can be achieved by using ToolFleet’s sister application, VibeCalc, which can access ToolFleet’s asset data. Instant on-screen calculations help ensure you stay within safe daily limits, if you’re using vibrating tools.
1. What is ToolFleet?
2. Logging in.
3. Finding what you’re looking for, in the asset lists.
4. Logging information.
5. Raising ‘alerts’.
6. Moving an asset, and putting an asset in-use / out-of-use.
7. What’s ‘Group’ for?
8. What to do if you need help, or hit a technical difficulty.
9. A final word.