In an organisation with only a few people, and a limited number of vehicles and assets, it’s reasonably easy to keep track of what’s been serviced when, either by keeping a mental note, or by using a paper-based system. However, as soon as there are a greater number of people and assets involved, it becomes almost impossible to keep track of servicing, inspections and repairs, without using some kind of software.
ToolFleet is an online organiser for inspections, servicing and repairs, allowing anyone in your organisation to access and update your data, at any time, anywhere.
- Improved safety. Improved efficiency. Extends the useful life of your vehicles and machinery. It does this by helping ensure equipment maintenance takes place when it’s supposed to, and by allowing you to access important data when you need to.
- Logging Hand-Arm-Vibration (HAVS) exposure. Instant on-screen calculations help ensure you stay within safe daily limits, if you’re using vibrating tools.
- Paper forms can be used in places without internet access, or for use in harsh environments unsuitable for smartphones.
- For web access, there’s a “mobile” (smartphone) version of ToolFleet as well as a “desktop” one. You don’t have to install anything – simply log in via a browser (in much the same way that you access other web services like Gmail / Ebay / Facebook / Surveymonkey). This means it works on any platform, whether it’s Apple Mac, Android, PC, etc.
1. What is ToolFleet?
2. Logging in.
3. Finding what you’re looking for, in the asset lists.
4. Logging information.
5. Raising ‘alerts’.
6. Moving an asset, and putting an asset in-use / out-of-use.
7. Calculating and logging Hand Arm Vibration (HAVS points).
8. What’s ‘Group’ for?
9. What to do if you need help, or hit a technical difficulty.
10. A final word.