If you’re not sure how to do something within ToolFleet:
- There is a green help button in the top-right of most pages, which looks like a circle with an ‘i’ in the middle. That reveals a section of guidance text relevant to the page you’re on.
- Click the “help” menu. This takes you to the “Resources” page, where you can browse to see if there’s an article which might answer your issue. You’ll find links there to the troubleshooting section, and to the FAQ’s.
- If you’ve hit a technical problem, then if you’re the main account-holder or administrator, you should raise a support ticket. If not, you can report it to us via the ‘Contact’ page, which sends us an email. We’ll email you back in due course. We aim to respond to emails within 24 hours.
If you have a feature-request, you can do this via the ‘Contact’ page.
1. What is ToolFleet?
2. Logging in.
3. Finding what you’re looking for, in the asset lists.
4. Logging information.
5. Raising ‘alerts’.
6. Moving an asset, and putting an asset in-use / out-of-use.
7. What’s ‘Group’ for?
8. What to do if you need help, or hit a technical difficulty.
9. A final word.